Top 3 Reasons Why Fasting to Lose Weight is so Effective

Saturday, March 16, 20130 comments

Intermittent fasting to lose weight really can’t be beat and if you eat low carbs in between fasts you will turn in to a fat burning machine. . . literally!
Quit playing around with the fad diets and magic pills.
Try intermittent fasting and get that hot body that you had back when you were younger. Your guy or girl will love you for it!
Top 3 Reasons Why Fasting to Lose Weight is so Effective.
[I'm not saying that fasting will get you the guy or girl of your dreams, but don't we all feel better when we are in shape and confident, regardless of what we have on? ]
There are many reasons why intermittent fasting works so well, below is a list of my top 3 reasons.trans Top 3 Reasons Why Fasting to Lose Weight is so Effective.
Top 3 Reasons Intermittent Fasting Works
Intermittent fasting helped me lose 25 pounds!
Intermittent Fasting Update:
I wanted to update this post that was originally done in July 2010 to let you know of my recent progress.
1) Intermittent Fasting Cuts Calories
By doing an intermittent 24 hour fast, you will cut your calories significantly, while still being able to eat each day. Obviously cutting your calories is key to losing weight and keeping it off. Remember there are two key components to losing weight, eat less and exercise more. Intermittent fasting takes care of the eat less part of the equation.
2) Easy To Stick To
Fasting is effective because when done properly, it is incredibly easy to stick to, which is the biggest knock on most diets. If you don’t stick with a diet, it’s not going to work long term, regardless of what you are eating. Most diets are incredibly hard to do more than a few weeks or a month at most, and most people don’t last longer than a week! They soon quit and are off to find the next biggest fad diet, only to do the same thing over and over again.
3) It Allows You More Freedom With Your Diet
In between fasts, you can eat whatever you normally would. Of course, the better that you eat, the more weight you will lose and the healthier that you will be. That being said, if you change nothing about your diet and just fast two times a week, you are going to lose body fat. It’s that simple. You will lose weight and still be able to eat the way that you like to eat.
I started intermittent fasting on January 1, 2010 and went from 201 lbs down to 176 lbs and have stayed at this weight since May 1, 2010. It is now July and I am ratcheting it up a bit and will go down to around 170 and see what my abs look like. These are my three top reasons why intermittent fasting to lose weight has worked for me. If you haven’t tried intermittent weight loss fasting, I urge you to check it out below.

It is now March of 2011 and I am around 166lbs! I have maintained this weight for around four or five months now. Through the holidays and the winter blahs, I have been able to get leaner than I’ve been since I was in my twenties, and easily maintain it.
It has been around 14 months since I first started fasting for weight loss and I am more convinced then ever of it’s incredible effectiveness!
In fact I wrote a short report on intermittent fasting that I would like you to read.
Inside you can see a picture of me leaner than ever as well as see how to get access to a video that I made on intermittent fasting.
Share this article :